Rev 2.0 devices are available now.
- 100% backward compatibility with v1.0.
- Low-medium-high brightness control.
- Screen-flip capability (for upside-down mounting, etc.).
- Baud rates from 9600bps to 38.4 kbps
- Larger startup-screen storage, up to 120 bytes.
- Temporary write-protect by serial instruction.
- Alternative carriage-return behavior for separate CR/LF applications.
- Reset instruction to purge the effects of garbage inputs w/out power-down.
As always, if you have any questions or comments, direct them to tech @ seetron.com.